SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is available for new or existing websites. On-page SEO is included if I build your website. SEO is available as a one-time service or monthly plan, cancel anytime. Monthly plan includes software updates, website backups, and general maintenance.
- $200 for one-time SEO service.
- $200 for monthly SEO, cancel anytime.
- $50 / 400 words for copywriting.
My focus is local natural search listings. No paid ads or pay-per-click options. I research and optimize based on services, location, and targeted users. I will improve technical factors, behavioral factors, and general content. Outside factors that may affect SEO are history of website, reputation of business, and competitiveness of industry.
- Keyword Research: Research and evaluate effective keywords
- Content Analysis: Analyze content and page structure
- Meta Tags: Optimize Meta Titles and Descriptions
- File Compression: Compress images and minify scripts
- HTML5 Validation: Validate HTML5 to W3C standards
- XML Sitemap: Set up XML sitemap for proper page indexing
- Web Analytics: Set up analytics program for evaluating traffic data
- Business Listing: Set up business listings for local search and reviews
- Social Media: Set up social media profiles and feeds
- Blog Marketing: Set up blog for writing articles and sharing content
- Copywriting: Provide text and images for blog posts or pages
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a natural or organic way of improving a website’s visibility in search engines. The basic purpose is to increase rankings for targeted keywords.
People type keywords into search engines to find information related to those keywords. If a website is optimized with those keywords, it will rank higher in the results of a search engine query. Other websites with similar keywords compete for those rankings.
It is important for a website to be optimized with keywords that are effective and accurately describe the company. Keywords should be based on products or service and location.
There are 2 methods of SEO, On-Page and Off-Page. Both are equally important, but On-Page SEO should be done first.
On-Page SEO is the process of optimizing the website itself. The website should have proper HTML structure and well-written content. It is important to use the right keywords and place those keywords with prominence and consistency throughout the website.
Usability is an important ranking factor. The website needs to function and display well on different devices and browsers. Users may interact with a keyboard, mouse, touch screen, or voice.
An XML Sitemap is a hidden file on a website that defines the navigation structure of a website. A sitemap helps search engines index and update each web page properly and in order of importance.
W3 validation checks for technical errors on a website. The W3 declares standards and guidelines on the WWW (World Wide Web). Websites must be declared with a document type for W3 validation. This allows for proper website accessibility.
Off-Page SEO is the process of expanding your online presence and driving traffic to the website. This may include business and directory listings, social media profiles, and blog marketing. Off-Page SEO is an ongoing process and typically part of a monthly plan. This may also include analytic reporting, general maintenance, and software updates.