I offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) as a separate service if you already have an existing website. If I build your website on-page SEO is included. SEO is available as a one-time service or monthly plan, cancel anytime.
- $200 for one-time SEO service.
- $200 for monthly SEO, cancel anytime.
- $50 for copywriting, about 400 words per page.
My focus is local natural search listings. No paid ads or pay-per-click options. SEO will vary and depend on factors such as size of website, number of pages, reputation of business, and industry. I will research and optimize as necessary. I optimize keywords based on products and services, location, and targeted users.
- Keyword Research: Research and evaluate effective keywords
- Content Analysis: Analyze content and page structure
- File Compression: Compress images and scripts for faster download
- HTML Fix: Improve and update HTML code
- W3C Validation: Validate HTML code to W3 standards
- XML Sitemap: Set up XML sitemap for proper webpage indexing
- Web Analytics: Set up analytics program for website traffic data
- Business Listing: Set up business listing for local search and reviews
- Social Media: Set up social media and business profiles of relevance
- Blog Marketing: Set up blog for writing articles and sharing content
- Copywriting: Write original content for blog posts or pages
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a natural or organic way of improving a website’s visibility in search engines. The basic purpose is to increase rankings for targeted keywords.
People type keywords into search engines to find information related to those keywords. If a website is optimized with those keywords, it will rank higher in the results of a search engine query. Other websites with similar keywords compete for those rankings.
It is important for a website to be optimized with keywords that are effective and accurately describe the company. Keywords should be based on product or service and location.
There are 2 general areas of SEO, On-Page and Off-Page. Both are equally important, but On-Page SEO should be done first.
On-Page SEO is the process of optimizing the website itself. The website should have proper HTML structure and good content. It is important to use the right keywords and place those keywords with prominence and consistency throughout the website.
Usability is an important ranking factor. The website needs to function and display well on different devices and browsers. Users may interact with a keyboard, mouse, touch screen, or voice.
An XML Sitemap is a hidden file on a website that defines the navigation structure of a website. A sitemap helps search engines index and update each web page properly and in order of importance.
W3 validation checks for technical errors on a website. The W3 declares standards and guidelines on the WWW (World Wide Web). Websites must be declared with a document type for W3 validation. This allows for proper website accessibility.
Off-Page SEO is the process of expanding online and driving traffic to the website. This may include business and directory listings, social media profiles, and blog marketing. Off-Page SEO is an ongoing process and typically part of a monthly plan. This may also include analytic reporting and general maintenance.
– – – – – –